Pages

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Thank You Kind Doer

Hello There!!!

Wow! It’s already the second day of a new beginning (year). I hope you all enjoyed a safe wonderful New Year yesterday – I know I sure did. Sometimes…the unplanned plans are the best. I had a great time with a few of my siblings, his family and my adorable cute niece, Kayla Cen. She’s soooo cute!!!! Love that girl soooo dang much, I really don’t know what I would have done without her joy and happiness in my life. After a wonderful time also spending with my cute mom and Candy, our family pet and then visited my grandma’s graveyard, I went home and enjoyed a cup of hot pumpkin spice flavored coffee – oh my soooo yummie!!!

Then I couldn’t wait to get into my craft room (something I can never live without) with inspiration from my events, I created some thankful joyful card. I wanted to keep it simple because that’s really how life should be. =) And butterflies always gives me hope and dreams…I think because of their wings…I feel like we can all fly from one place to another.

And don’t forget, TOMORROW you can start ordering from Stampin’ Up Occasion Catalog!!! Wooohooo!!! And I used the Hip Notes stamp set here.

Here’s both of the cards side-by-side…


I used the sentiment inside of the card “Thank you {kind doer of good deeds} you just give, give, give…thanks, thanks thanks” from Lots of Thanks (129687/129690). And that’s really what each and every one of my family are…we are givers and we all have such sweet hearts. I’m very blessed and fortunate to have a family who are givers. Thank you for loving me and thank you for always being there for me.

Here's the first card I made


And then I just changed the color of the button and the embossed pattern..



Super-Duper easy to make and I love how they turned out!!! So pretttttyyyy…just like my family. =) Love You Guys!!!

Thank YOU too, for dropping by and continue supporting me. I really appreciate each one of you. =)

If you have any questions regarding Stampin' Up products or anything and everything in general, please visit my SU! 24/7 Online Store and/or send me an email at muihoang0708@gmail.com.

Love always, SMILE!!! 
MUI HOANG

[The Goodies Used]
Stamp Set: Lots of Thanks (129687/129690), Hip Notes**
Inks: Basic Black
Paper: Whisper White, Natural White, Watercolor Wonder DSP*
Accessories: Framelits Label Collection (125598), Twine, Buttons, Pearls, Scallop Edge Border Punch (119882), Bitty Butterfly (129406), Elegant Butterfly (127526)

*SU! Occasion Catalog not available for non-Stampin' Up Demonstrator to order until January 3-June 1, 2014. 
**SU! Sale-a-bration Free product with each $50 purchase is not available for non-Stampin' Up Demonstrator to receive until January 28-March 31, 2014. 

Both are available for current Stampin' Up Demonstrator for preordering. Yay!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment