Pages

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Yay!! Winner of SSInkspiration Color Challenge!

GOOooooOOood Wonderful Morning!!! 

Guess what?!? YAY!!! These lovely creative ladies picked my card and another talented lady's card design on this fun challenge: Stylin' Stampin' Inkspiration January 2014 color challenge - Primrose Petals, So Saffron and Bermuda Bay!!! And I didn't even know that they were giving out free Stampin' Up Products too! Join them and keep checking their challenges (I just submitted one). 

This is the card that I made that they choose…how exciting!!! =)


Thanks Ladies!!! How fun!!! =)

Drop a HI and let me know what you think. If you have any questions regarding Stampin' Up products or anything and everything in general, please visit my SU! 24/7 Online Store and/or send me an email at muihoang0708@gmail.com. I would really LOVE to hear from you. 

Love always, SMILE!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment