Pages

Monday, January 13, 2014

Secret Garden - DD#85 Challenge

Hello There!!!

A is a better night to end it with Dynamic Duos' "Bold & Cheery" Week DD#85 Color challenge - Summer Starfruit & Garden Green. These colors remind me of garden, so what is a better stamp set to use - Secret Garden (Wood/Clearstamp set and they come with coordinating Secret Gardent Framelits Die too!!! It's a perfect match ;)

Here's my take on the challenge, super quick and super fun and super duper cute!!! hehe To be honest, I never thought I'll use these two color combination, but I thought I'll give it a try to see what I can create…here goes...


How I created the leaves, I lightly inked it using the ink pad and lightly inked it on card stock where I want the leave to be, then ink it again on the card stock where I want it to be to get that lighter shade look.

…and here's a little close up and the inside of the card…


Here's the color challenge colors…It's super fun and very challenging…=)

Totally enjoyed making this card!!! If you have any questions regarding Stampin' Up products or anything and everything in general, please visit my SU! 24/7 Online Store and/or send me an email at muihoang0708@gmail.com. I would really LOVE to hear from you. 

Love always, SMILE!!! 
MUI HOANGStampin' Up Demonstrator & My SU! 24/7 Online Store

[The Goodies Used]
Stampin' Up! Stamp Set: Secret Garden, Peaceful Petals, Perfect Words  Stampin' Up! Inks: Summer Starfruit, Garden Green, Jet Black Stampin' Up Paper: Whisper White CS, Summer Starfruit CS, Very Vanilla CS, Woodland Walk DSP Stampin' Up Accessories: Secret Gardent Framelits Die, Twine, Button, Non-SU! Liquid Pearls, Big Shot, Hot Glue Gun, Dimensions, Snail Adhesive, Heat Emboss

2 comments:

  1. Love your floral card!! The colors look fabulous together along with all of your terrific details! Thanks for sharing with us at the Dynamic Duos :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty.. I love your use of the challenge colors and the touch of sparkle you added. Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos.

    ReplyDelete