Pages

Monday, January 13, 2014

Jan 12th Make A Wish Photos: Blastful Time =)

Hello there,

Sorry for the delay posting these pictures. It was such a FANTASTIC DAY FULL OF CREATIVE talented ladies! A big shout out the following ladies

They sure taught me a lot!!! All I did was offer the course and they totally took a creative spin to it! Look at how creatively talented these ladies are. A few of them have NO experiences at all! They told me they enjoyed the course and couldn't wait to sign up for next month's course! Totally made my day =) Thank you ladies soooo much for making this happen! I really couldn't thank you ladies enough…

Here's Jennifer and her cute little daughter, Melaine, this is her second course with me. She was sooo detailed and careful with her cards…she putted a lot of love into each one of them…and look at one of her cards, the hearts are "flying off" the card...


Here's Dawn and her wonderful spin to the cards by angling it in different directions. She even stamped the envelopes to coordinate with her cards. How creative!!!! 


Here's Barbara, this is her first card making class and look how talented and wonderful her cards came out…she utilized the designer series papers and made color butterflies - how creative! 


Here's Jeanette, she is also a Stampin' Up Hobby Demonstrator too and look how creative special touch her cards turned out…she used the twines differently and flipped some of the layout as well…amazing! 


And here's Tahara, this is also her first course and she utilized the designer series paper and took a few other special touch to her cards too…each cards looked amazingly different and special...


These ladies, some know something some no know thing about putting a cards together but we all HAD A BLASTED!!! I learned so much from these creative ladies! I'm so glad we all learned something from each other and enjoyed a relaxing fun time away from reality =)

Contact me to join my class =) Make a friend or two and have a great time crafting! =) If you're interesting, click on my Monthly Class tab on top orHERE. I will be posting more classes soon for February! =) Check back SOON! 

Drop a HI and let me know what you think. If you have any questions regarding Stampin' Up products or anything and everything in general, please visit my SU! 24/7 Online Store and/or send me an email at muihoang0708@gmail.com. I would really LOVE to hear from you. 

Love always, SMILE!!! 
MUI HOANGStampin' Up Demonstrator & My SU! 24/7 Online Store

[The Goodies Used]
Stampin' Up! Stamp Set: Hardwood, Perfect Pennants Stampin' Up! Inks: Soft Suede, Pacific Point, Strawberry Slush Stampin' Up Paper: Whisper White, Floral District DSP Stampin' Up Accessories: Scalloped Tag Topper Punch, Elegant Butterfly Punch, Mini Heart Punch, Twines, Big Shot, Hot Glue Gun, Dimensions, Snail Adhesive, Heat Emboss

No comments:

Post a Comment