Pages

Saturday, January 25, 2014

A Week Full of Fun!!!

Hi There!!!

So it's been a CRAZY FUN week for me!!! My first week at my new job and I mean just look at the fantastic view!!! 

THEN I was able to get 7 lovely talented ladies to sign up for next month's Paper Pumpkin to qualify for up to $500.00 worth of free retired product from Stampin' up!!! wow wow wow!!! 

THEN THEN THEN these ladies had a blast and inspired me sooo much! Today is my last class for January. Keep checking for upcoming February's class, which will be posted soon!!!! Jeannette Cheng also attended my first Make A Wish Class and she also wanted to attend this class as well. She's so talented but this time she was a little shy on the camera ;) Next time…Jeannette…next time ;) hehe

I was so excited to met Radhana Singh. She is somewhat new to making cards and she's sooo creative and not afraid to take her own little spin on her own little creative cards…

And then there was Tina Peerson, look at what she did! look how creative and fun her cards turned out…

Ever want to attend any of my class, take a look at my class tab on the top for up comings  I hope you enjoyed today's post! Thanks for dropping by! If you have any questions regarding Stampin' Up products or anything and everything in general, please visit my SU! 24/7 Online Store and/or send me an email at muihoang0708@gmail.com. I would really LOVE to hear from you. 

Love always, SMILE!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment