Pages

Sunday, January 5, 2014

FTL 273: You Make the World A Better Place

Hello There =)

I hope you are all having a wonderful morning. I have been a little crazy busy. I'll gear up soon! And DON'T forget, I am offering a few workshop this month, check out my classes HERE. And please do not hesitate to contact me muihoang0708@gmail.com! I would really LOVE to meet you! =) 

Today's feature Clean & Simple sketch FTL273. These ladies are super great!!! I love all the "clean" and "simple" (they're not simple at all)…but it really get that creative side out of you. Here goes what i made…



Here's the first card…





I love playing with twines…hehe =) and heat embossed!!! =P 

Here's the second card I made…



I loved how both of them turned out! plus it was super fun to make! 

Here's the inspirational sketch:

If you have any questions regarding Stampin' Up products or anything and everything in general, please visit my SU! 24/7 Online Store and/or send me an email at muihoang0708@gmail.com.

Love always, SMILE!!! 
MUI HOANG
Stampin' Up Demonstrator & My SU! Store

[The Goodies Used]
Stamp Set: Starburst Sayings; Oh, Hello
Inks: Basic Black, Taken with Teal, Melon Mambo, Crisp Cantaloupe, Soft Suede, White Powder, Silver Powder
Paper: Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Vellum, Sweet Sorbet Designer Series Paper*
Accessories: Starburst Framelits Dies, Rhinestones, Twines, Candy Dots, Heat Emboss Tool, Big Shot, Dimension, Snail Adhesive
*SU! Sale-a-bration Free product with each $50 purchase is not available for non-Stampin' Up Demonstrator to receive until January 28-March 31, 2014. But available for current Stampin' Up Demonstrator to receive FOR FREE. Yay!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment