Pages

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Stampin' Up Love Begins - STS #11

Hello There!!!

Today's feature Seize The Sketch Challenge STS#11. This sketch is super-duper fun!! You'll want to join!

I told you I'm going to create more Valentines creations! I had sooo much fun with the sketch! Here…goes two cards side-by-side...
Here goes the first one...
And then the second one...
For the inside of the cards, while I was die cutting the hearts to use on the front, I used the leftovers for the front ;) Don't waste any papers and use the rest for the rest of your cards' creation ;) And it's always super easier to use the same designer papers to create numerous cards. This way, it looks like a set and it's cute when everything matchy-matchy ;) 
 
Here's the STS#11 Sketch
I hope you liked today's inspiration! Won't you drop me a line to tell me what you think? If you have any questions regarding Stampin' Up products or anything and everything in general, please visit my SU! 24/7 Online Store and/or send me an email at muihoang0708@gmail.com. I would really LOVE to hear from you. 

Love always, SMILE!!! 
MUI HOANGStampin' Up Demonstrator & My SU! 24/7 Online Store

[The Goodies Used]
Stampin' Up! Stamp Set: Hello, Sailer; Occasional Quotes Stampin' Up! Inks: Markers: Bermuda Bay, Real Red; VersaMark Watermark Stamp Pad, White Emboss Powder Stampin' Up Paper: Crumb Cake, Real Red, Pretty In Pink, Very Vanilla, Love Letter DSP Stampin' Up Accessories: Hexagon Hive ThinLits Die, Expressions Thinlits Dies, Mini Heart Punch, Hearts Framelits Dies, Twines, Button, Big Shot, Hot Glue Gun, Dimensions, Snail Adhesive, Liquid Pearls

2 comments:

  1. sweet!!! love the hearts with the hexies :) Thanks for joining us on Seize the Sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rose, The hexagon hive thinlits die is always sooo fun! Happy I was able to join the fun the Seize the Sketch team put together. =)

      Delete