Pages

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Hello, Picture Perfect!

Hello There!

And my New Year Eve’s and New Year’s Day inspiration doesn’t stop there. I love love love love pictures because it’s full of memories and there’s always a great story behind each picture. My family…WE ALWAYS create good memories, even when an event is bad, we’ll laugh about it and it all just become good memories we shared.

When I saw Stampin’ Up Peachy Keen* and On Film Framelits Die* and of course there’s a bundle for me to get hehe always always get the Bundle & Save*…I know it’s a must to my collection of wonderful creative Stampin’ Up supplies. I think I’m in lOoOOoOOove with the Retro Fresh DSP* (hehe) - I just love the colors, the patterns, just everything and anything about this paper!

And I love love love how they turned out!!!! I was just messing around with the layout and ahhh, it turned out great! Hehe

Here are two cards side-by-side…

I created this one first…I thought it’ll be fun to “unruffled” the twine – and IT WAS and it added a fun look to the card as well too. And by adding different shapes and different little things here and there, it gave the card a fun festive look. =P In the inside, I made it super clean and fun as well…



And my fun doesn’t stop there…so I created a similar card and changed it up a little, but still using the same stamp set and framelits die to create this card…



The possibilities are truly endless with the Peachy Keen* stamp set and On Film Framelits Die* and and and the super cute adorable Retro Fresh DSP*!!! All these are really a must have to your collection of fun and PICTURE-PERFECT creation!!!! =)

Thank YOU too, for dropping by and continue supporting me. I really appreciate each one of you. =)

If you have any questions regarding Stampin' Up products or anything and everything in general, please visit my SU! 24/7 Online Store and/or send me an email at muihoang0708@gmail.com.

Love always, SMILE!!! 
MUI HOANG

[The Goodies Used]
Stamp Set: Peachy Keen*, Hip Notes*
Inks: Basic Black, Real Red, Pool Party, Soft Suede
Paper: Natural White, Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Smoky Gray, Very Vanilla, Retro Fresh Designer Series Paper*
Accessories: On Film Framelits Die*, Large Scallop Edgelits, Buttons, Twines, Star Punch

*SU! Occasion Catalog not available for non-Stampin' Up Demonstrator to order until January 3-June 1, 2014. 
**SU! Sale-a-bration Free product with each $50 purchase is not available for non-Stampin' Up Demonstrator to receive until January 28-March 31, 2014. 
Both are available for current Stampin' Up Demonstrator for preordering. Yay!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment