Pages

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Class: February's 17th with Birthday Celebration

Phew!!! Finally getting them posted! Look at how much fun we all had at the class that Jeannette Cheng (miss super talented SU! Demonstrator) and I hosted on February 17th at her place

Here are some photos I thought I'll show with all of you how fun our classes are and how talented these ladies were too. I super enjoyed meeting all of them and I'm so glad we met too and I hope we will continue to get to know each other. 

These ladies inspire us in so many ways…and it's really them teaching us to become better! (click on each photo to enlarge)








And since it was Dawn Jones, our wonderful super-duper sweet friend's bday was on February 15th, I thought why not celebrate with her during this class. She is honestly one of the world's nicest cutest wonderfulest and soooo sooo much much more friend I have ever known. I'm soooo grateful to have her as a friend and she has always been soooo super-duper supportive on everything I do and have been so grateful too. She made me realize how life is sooo full ;) She's always my half glass full friend, who I can count on when I need something inspirational ;) Thanks Dawn and I hope you did enjoyed your little bday celebration with all these talented ladies. 




Couldn't thank all you ladies for joining Jeannette and I! Hope to see you guys next month! 


Love always, SMILE!!! 
MUI HOANGStampin' Up Demonstrator & My SU! 24/7 Online Store

[The Goodies Used]
Stampin' Up! Full of fun and Full love inspiration - Join us for the next class - to find out, click on my Monthly Class tab. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment