Pages

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

SU! Be Strong Birthday - DD#91 & PP#184

Hello There!!!
A little early Happy Birthday to one of my cutie brother, David Hoang (March 2nd). He is always our muscle buff man ;) So I thought what is a better stamp set for him than the Stampin' Up Retired Under the Big Top.

I made it simple but yet, soooo him. He is always full of fun and will always be our shinning star! So here goes the card...
And here's a closer look

...and his favorite color is orange, perfect timing Dynamic Duos #91 The Triple Threat colors (as if you read my mind ;)) with the Paper Players #184 sketch challenges. I love these two teams, they always inspires me and I love their take on the colors and sketch. Drop by and join these fabulous amazing talented and of course sooo sooo much more teams for some fun and inspirations!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVID!!!
LOVE YOU MY MUSLE BROTHER! ;)

...and before I forget...I love Stampin' Up Wood Elements embellishment! sooo dang cute!!!

Thanks for dropping by! If you have any questions regarding Stampin' Up products or anything and everything in general, please visit my SU! 24/7 Online Store and/or send me an email at muihoang0708@gmail.com. I would really LOVE to hear from you. 

Love always, SMILE!!!
Shop at my Store: My SU! 24/7 Online Store

[The Goodies Used]
Stampin' Up! Stamp Set: A Fitting Occasion, Remembering Your Birthday,Retired Under the Big Top  Stampin' Up! Inks: Jet Black, Tangerine Tango, Melon Mambo Stampin' Up Cardstock: Wild Wasabi, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White Stampin' Up DSP: Retro Fresh, Retired Pattern Stack Stampin' Up Accessories: Wooden Elements embellishment, Starburst Framelits, Star Punch,  Distress Tool, Snail Adhesive, Tombo Mono-Multi Liquid Glue, Dimensions

3 comments:

  1. What a fun-filled card! Your brother will love it. Some many great little details, like the subtle high-lighting of your embossed background, the PINK mustache on the wooden button, the decoration on the inside, and of course the hilarious orange-clad muscle-man. Glad the Dynamic Duos challenge fit the bill for your card-making this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, Mui! Nothing beats that little mustache stamped on the wood element. There are so many wonderful details on this card. It's a perfect masculine birthday card and I am sure your brother loved it! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun card, Mui! Love that distressed background and how you used the colors for a masculine-themed card. Just awesome! Thank you so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players AND Dynamic Duos! :)

    ReplyDelete