Pages

Monday, February 10, 2014

SU! Perfect Blend - Curtain Call, RS101, DD89

Happy Monday!!! 

…and an early Happy Birthday to one of my close friend Emily Voong, her birthday is on February 14th, Valentine's day. 
And Stampin' Up Perfect Blend stamp set is just the PERFECT stamp set to make a Happy Birthday card for her. When we hang out, we always make time to stop by Starbucks (she loves Starbucks) or Peet's coffee (my favorite), but heck any coffees taste super yummie with her ;) We will sit there and enjoy a cup of coffee and chat our hearts away or hehe hold it while we go shopping!!! ;) I wanted to wish her a Happy Birthday. 

I love making cards for people who I care deeply because the cards means a lot more and it's specifically made for that person. So of course I had a ton of fun making it. 

Here's the front of the card and then the inside...


And and and….here's a little cute surprise, the front AND the inside of the card…they….they….they…they are little gift card holders!!!! A little fun surprise ;) hehe I used one of the Starbucks cup sleeves incorporated with my card 




I used these wonderful teams layout by Retro Sketches #101, concept by Curtain Call - Cuppa Cocoa, and colors by Dynamic Duos89 to help me out
 

Happy Birthday Em Em!!! Thanks for dropping by! If you have any questions regarding Stampin' Up products or anything and everything in general, please visit my SU! 24/7 Online Store and/or send me an email at muihoang0708@gmail.com. I would really LOVE to hear from you. 

Love always, SMILE!!! 
MUI HOANGStampin' Up Demonstrator & My SU! 24/7 Online Store

[The Goodies Used]
Stampin' Up! Stamp Set: Perfect Blend, Gorgeous Grunge, Bring on the Cake, Retired Plane & Simple Stampin' Up! Inks: Soft Suede, Early Espresso, White Powder Stampin' Up Cardstock: Pistachio Pudding, Crumb Cake, Whisper White Stampin' Up DSP: Retired Love Prints, Retired Twitterpated Stampin' Up Accessories: Mini Heart Punch, Distress Tool, Twine, Snail Adhesive, Tombo Mono-Multi Liquid Glue

3 comments:

  1. This is so clever!! Love the use of the colors, the grunge stamps and the Starbucks cup sleeve - thanks for playing along with us at the Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable and clever! I love how the card looks like coffee was spilled on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that coffee stamp and your card is amazing! Really awesome card making. YOU ROCK!!

    www.cardmakingartists.com

    ReplyDelete