Pages

Saturday, February 22, 2014

SU! Wishing you a lifetime of Love & Laughter - PPA192 & DD#90

Happy Wedding Day to Tri Phan!!!

Today's the day!!! Congratulation Tri!!! To you and your bride, LOVE that will only get stronger as you two begin your journey as husband and wife. =) Wishing you a lifetime of love and laughter

I woke up 4 am and thought, let's make a wedding card for them! ;) So here goes

And here's the inside of the card

I thought I'll challenge myself…a wedding using Black and Daffodil Delight colors from Dynamic Duos DD#90 Black Tie challenge and paired it up with Pals Paper Art PPA192 sketch.
Thanks for dropping by! If you have any questions regarding Stampin' Up products or anything and everything in general, please visit my SU! 24/7 Online Store and/or send me an email at muihoang0708@gmail.com. I would really LOVE to hear from you. 

Love always, SMILE!!! 
Shop at my Store: My SU! 24/7 Online Store

[The Goodies Used]
Stampin' Up! Stamp Set: Love & Laughter Stampin' Up! Inks: Silver Powder Stampin' Up Cardstock: Vellum, Basic Black, Daffodil Delight Stampin' Up DSP: Bride, Pattern Paper Stampin' Up Accessories: Banner Punch, Expressions Thinlits Dies, Hexagon Hive Thinlits Die, Framelits Squares Collection, Dazzling Details, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Rhinestones, Snail Adhesive, Tombo Mono-Multi Liquid Glue, Dimensions

4 comments:

  1. Awesome wedding card! Love the cake embossed on vellum. Thanks for sharing with the Pals Paper Arts this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful! I'm sure the new couple will cherish your creation. Great way to combine the challenges, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This so gorgeous! I love EVERYTHING about it! Thanks for sharing with us at Pals Paper Arts this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just stunning!!! Your colors, the layers, the vellum....just one beauty! I love your style and thanks a bunch for playing with the pals this week!

    ReplyDelete