Pages

Saturday, February 8, 2014

February's Class - 2 classes

Hello there!!!

This month's offer TWO, YES TWO classes, click on my "Monthly Classes" for more information. 

::1:: For February 17th, Monday's class at 11a-1p…this class will feature Jeannette Cheng and I (Mui Hoang) making these cute little cards and tag candy/cookie boxes



Here's another angle of the tag boxes…it turned out very cute ;) 



Don't wait to contact us!!!!

::2:: For the second class is on February 23rd, Sunday at 11a-1p near Arden...…there will be a class for those who help me meet the deadline to enroll 7 people to receive some goodies from Stampin' Up. Yay yay yay!!!! Photos will come soon once we receive the package! You'll see how fun my classes are and you'll want to join the next time. So keep checking my monthly classes offering!!! 

If you have any questions regarding Stampin' Up products or anything and everything in general, please visit my SU! 24/7 Online Store and/or send me an email at muihoang0708@gmail.com. I would really LOVE to hear from you. 

Love always, SMILE!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment