Pages

Saturday, February 8, 2014

SU! Candy Box

Happy Saturday!!!! 

Here's a little fun Candy Box I think you'll like…I know I sure had fun with it. What's a better way to give candies during Valentine's day or even for any occasion this box will be cute to give ;)

Here's the whole lot of the cute little candy box you can fill with any love you want…and since it's almost Valentine's day, what's the best to fill this cute little box with, LOVE Dove's shape candy wraps! Yum Yum Yum!!! 

And the best part of this is that, you can easily refill yummies in them ;) Here's how it looks when the lid comes off...

OOooOh, I always find a space to stamp my little logo on….hehe and put a little heart next to it…Love Love Love ;) 



Ever want to learn to be apart of what creative fun talented world with Stampin' Up, contact me and join me as my downline. Projects like this, when I learn, my downline will learn ;) 

Thanks for dropping by! If you have any questions regarding Stampin' Up products or anything and everything in general, please visit my SU! 24/7 Online Store and/or send me an email at muihoang0708@gmail.com. I would really LOVE to hear from you. 

Love always, SMILE!!! 
MUI HOANGStampin' Up Demonstrator & My SU! 24/7 Online Store

[The Goodies Used]
Stampin' Up! Stamp Set: Didn't use any…WOW!!! Stampin' Up! Inks: Didn't need any inks too, double wow!!! Stampin' Up Paper: Oh, you need some nice quality Stampin Up Cardstock: Pool Party, Fresh Prints Designer Series Paper Stack (132996) Stampin' Up Accessories: Hearts A Flutter (130159), Circle Punch, Button, Twine, Hot Glue Gun, Snail Adhesive, Tombo Mono-Multi Liquid Glue

No comments:

Post a Comment