Pages

Friday, February 14, 2014

SU! Happy Valentine's Day!!!!

HAPPY HEART DAY!!!

Happy happy happy cute heart day to you all!!! And let me begin, i love love love Stampin' Up SPIRAL FLOWER ORIGINALS DIE!!! Look at how cute the flowers turned out
SoooooOoooO soooo stinking cute cute cute!!!! 

So….hehe I thought I'll make some little Valentine's Day for a few people…

for one of my close friend, Fanny Sy…

For my sisters, Michelle Hoang, Elaine Hoang and Lien Hoang (but she's 5 hours away…so she'll get a bigger batch all to herself ;)), and for my sister-in-law Sheila Hoang…And my mom gets her own little big batch and my siblings and I (most of us) are all going to get her flowers, chocolate, cake, cookies, and so so much more and surprise her…;) Can't wait! 

And here's a little cute inspiration on what to do with some yummie treats to make it look like chocolate bars. ;) 



Hope you all have a wonderful cute Valentine! Thanks for dropping by! If you have any questions regarding Stampin' Up products or anything and everything in general, please visit my SU! 24/7 Online Store and/or send me an email at muihoang0708@gmail.com. I would really LOVE to hear from you. 

Love always, SMILE!!! 
MUI HOANGStampin' Up Demonstrator & My SU! 24/7 Online Store

[The Goodies Used]
Stampin' Up Cardstock: Real Red, Whisper White Stampin' Up DSP: Retired Love Amore and Retired Love Letter Stampin' Up Accessories: Spiral Flower Originals Die, Mini Heart Punch, Hot Glue Gun Tombo Mono-Multi Liquid Glue

No comments:

Post a Comment