Pages

Thursday, February 13, 2014

SU! Valentine Mailbox & A Little Cupcake

HellooooOOOo To Valentine's Inspirations!!!

Well, a little early, but hehe I couldn't wait to share these with you! They are soooo STINKING like super duper duper duper a million times super duper stinking cute!!!!! One of my friend, Jennifer Ly made these the other day when she came over and I was like, I WANT ONE!!! hehe I asked her to make me a template and I used the template and did my own little spin on it and I went crazy with these suckers!!!! They were sooo stinking cute so I want to make some for my coworkers and some cute little mini cupcakes to go with it!!!

LoOOOooOOook how cute they are...
 

 
THEY ARE SOOOooOOOooooOo CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! I love it!!!

Thanks for dropping by! If you have any questions regarding Stampin' Up products or anything and everything in general, please visit my SU! 24/7 Online Store and/or send me an email to say HI at muihoang0708@gmail.com. I would really LOVE to hear from you. ;)

Love always, SMILE!!! 
MUI HOANGStampin' Up Demonstrator & My SU! 24/7 Online Store

[The Goodies Used]
Stampin' Up Paper: Real Red, Cherry Cobbler, Pink Pirouette Stampin' Up Paper: More A'more Stampin' Up Accessories: Mini Heart Punch, Hot Glue Gun, Snail Adhesive, Tombo Mono-Multi Liquid Glue

No comments:

Post a Comment