Pages

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

PPA192 Challenge Winner…YAY!!!

Awww! What a wonderful Wednesday Surprise

Yay Yay YAAAAAAAAAY! My first win with the awesome wonderful Pals Paper Art Challenge! I am super honored to post this badge! Thank you ladies for picking my card, along with the other two winners cards for challenge 192! You guys totally made my day
  
And here's the card that they've picked…Tri Phan's Wedding card ;) 



Here's the actual post that was posted to view more click Wishing You A Life Time of Love and Laugher.

Thanks again Pals Paper Art for picking my card. 

Love always, SMILE!!!
Shop at my Store: My SU! 24/7 Online Store

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mui! I chose you among the 11 top blogs that I follow for the Liebster award! Here is my blog so you can hop on and play along if you'd like. http://crazypaperfreak.blogspot.com/2014/03/liebster-award-nomination.html

    ReplyDelete