Pages

Saturday, February 8, 2014

SU! Thoughts of You Warm My Heart - CTD278 & FMS122

Hello There,

I love love love LOVE did I tell you how much I LOVE Valentine?!? hehe It's just sooo cute and sooo pretty! The color, oh my my and all the cute hearts and cupcakes!!! I can't get enough of how cute Valentine is!!!! I just want it all!!! heheh it's just sooo darn cute!!! Love this time of the year =)

With all the love in the air ;) I thought I'll continue more love and inspiration for Valentine…Here goes…



I LOVE how it turned out! I just LOVE the colors combination sooo much!!! It all tied in sooo well together and it's sooo calm. It's not a yummie cupcake, or cookie kind of delicious, but it still is deliciously nice! ;) 

And here's the inside of the card…



It turned out soooooooo DARN CUTE!!!! ;) Here's my inspirations used….Color Throwdown #278 and Freshly Made Sketches #122:

Continue to SHARE SOME LOVE!!!! Thanks for dropping by! If you have any questions regarding Stampin' Up products or anything and everything in general, please visit my SU! 24/7 Online Store and/or send me an email at muihoang0708@gmail.com. I would really LOVE to hear from you. 

Love always, SMILE!!! 
MUI HOANGStampin' Up Demonstrator & My SU! 24/7 Online Store

[The Goodies Used]
Stampin' Up! Stamp Set: Sale-A-Bration Banner Blast, Hardwood, Retired Valentine stamp set Stampin' Up! Inks: Real Red, Crumb Cake Stampin' Up Paper: Pistachio Pudding, Crumb Cake, Real Red, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Vellum Paper, Fresh Prints DSP (132996), Retired Beau Chateau DSP, Retired Patterned Paper Stampin' Up Accessories: Framelits Hearts (125599), Large Butterfly Punch, Mini Heart Punch, Small Butterfly Punch, Retired Lace Punch, Pearl, Hot Glue Gun, Snail Adhesive, Tombo Mono-Multi Liquid Glue

6 comments:

  1. Wow, Mui, this is absolutely gorgeous! I love the doily behind your butterfly! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my...this card is SOOO beautiful! I love everything about...colors,layers,details...perfect!!
    Thank you for joining us at FMS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful Valentine!!!! I just love how you used the colors and the details you added are amazing!!!! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Love your paper choices! Thanks so much for playing the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! Makes me just want to cuddle!

    ReplyDelete