Pages

Monday, December 23, 2013

Cottage Love DD#84 Black & Cherry Cobbler

Goodnight Everyone!

But before I really do end this night, I would like to share a Dynamic Due #DD84 Black and Cherry Cobbler challenge.

When I first started it, I was thinking...49ers colors since one of my friends, Emily asked me to make a card for her caring boyfriend. I used the "gold" color, it's considered "sparkle" right? hehe =) I hope so!!!

For this card, a few things in mind, 49er colors, love, cozy, warmth, caring, and so much more that represents Emily and her boyfriend, Jeremie. They're so cute together. So I wanted to make a card that represent them.

I hope I pulled together…


Here's a closer look…


I had so much fun adding the "flock" to this card to make it looks like it is snowing…awww snow! So beautiful!!! I love snow, even though I am super cold…melts my heart looking at beautiful white snow. I hope Jeremie will like this card as well. =) In the inside, per request by Emily, she wanted "All I want for Christmas Is YOU." How cute! Very Cute sentiment. 

Here's the DD#84 challenge colors…

I had so much fun making this card! And I'm so glad it turned out  great. =) I hope you all will be able to join this challenge. 

Thank you so much for dropping by! 

Love always, SMILE!!! 
MUI HOANG

[The Goodies Used]
Stamp Set: Retired Christmas Lodge; Warmth & Wonder (131883); Christmas Message (131793)
Inks:Soft Suede, Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler
Paper: Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Gold
Accessories: Circle Colleciton (130911); Twine; Small Heart Punch (117193); Button; Flocks

2 comments:

  1. Wow! This gorgeous! Love all the details! I'm sure they were happy with how the card turned out! Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done! I love the embossed dots around the cottage -- looks like snow! Thanks for playing along at Dynamic Duos this week!

    ReplyDelete