Pages

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Stampin' Up Happiest Birthday

Hi again =)

Thought I'll jump in and post a Happy Birthday Card tonight as well to makeup the two or three days (I am deeply sorry I didn't post anything). This is actually a card (as well as a few, I've made when my life totally took some turns - but life moves on).


Here's a little break from Christmas cards




For this card, I kept it a little more simple and enjoyed reproducing it too. I originally had twines wrapped around the cards, but my niece, Kayla likes the ribbon, which she was totally right. =) Totally loved how the Cherry Cobbler ribbon added that extra nice touch to the card overall.


And by the way, I LOVE SU Small Heart Punch!!! 


Thank you for dropping by and please continue to share my creations with on Facebook. I would really appreciate it! 

If you have any questions regarding Stampin' Up Product please visit my website HERE, email me at muihoang0708@gmail.com.

Love always, SMILE!
Mui Hoang

The goodies used: 
Stamp Sets:  Stampin’ Up - Apothecary Art (125527) 
Inks: Stampin' Up - Basic Black, Regal Rose, Old Olive
Designer Series Paper:  Stampin' Up Pattern Design
Card Stock:  Stampin' Up – Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Regal Rose, So Saffron
Tools Used Specifically For This Creation: SU Small Heart Punch (117193), SU Labels Collection Framelits Die (125598)
Glitz and Glam:  Rhinestone, Ribbon
Daily Tools:  Big Shot (113439), SU Big Shot Magnetic Platform (130658), SU Standard Cutting Pads (113475), SU Clear-Mount Blocks (118491); SU Stamp-a-ma-jig (101049), SU Paper Snips (103579), SU Sticky Strip (104294); SU Snail Adhesive (104332); SU Dimension (104430); SU Sponge (101610)

No comments:

Post a Comment