Pages

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Stampin' Up Joyful Christmas MOJO323 Challenge

Hi!!!
Hehe, I made these this morning because I didn’t want to miss Stampin’ Up Clearance Rack Blitz up to 80% off!!!! I put in my order already! Don’t miss out the saving.
Today’s feature is MOJO323 challenge. I found out, using one layout and focusing on one stamp or two stamp sets, help create cards faster! Plus making 3-4 four cards with similar layouts but change it up a little help save me time. Plus, it’s so exciting to see how they are still different and unique it its own ways.
For this challenge, I used Stampin’ Up Joyful Christmas (131802/131805) and Merry Little Christmas (131826/131829) stamp sets in the current Holiday Catalog – get it before it might not be a carried over stamp set.

Here's my creations for this challenge...

For the next two cards, I created pretty much the same layout, but changed up using pearls verse liquid pearls and added some little elements. Just by doing that, already made the card looks a little different - super neat.






Lastly, similar layout but changed it to portrait instead of landscape and that changed the feel and look for the card already. 


And here's the Mojo323 sketch challenge.


It was sooooo much fun making them!!! and super easy too!!! =)

Thank you soo soo very much for dropping by. I really couldn’t thank you enjoy for giving me hope. THANK YOU!

If you have any questions regarding Stampin' Up Product please visit my website HERE and/or send me email me at muihoang0708@gmail.com.

Love always, SMILE!
Mui Hoang

Leave a comment. Let me know what you think of today's card on your comments. I would truly appreciate it! Thanks!! 

The goodies used: 
Stamp Sets:  Stampin' Up: Joyful Christmas (131802/131805) and Merry Little Christmas (131826/131829)
Inks: Stampin' Up Ink Pad - Real Red, Soft Suede, Embossed Powder - White
Designer Series Paper:  Stampin' Up Season of Style Pack (132181)
Card Stock:  Stampin' Up – Natural Ivory, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
Tools Used Specifically For This Creation: N/A
Glitz and Glam:  Twines, Liquid Pearls, Pearls
Daily Tools:  Big Shot (113439), SU Big Shot Magnetic Platform (130658), SU Standard Cutting Pads (113475), SU Clear-Mount Blocks (118491); SU Stamp-a-ma-jig (101049), SU Paper Snips (103579), SU Sticky Strip; SU Dimension; SU Sponge (101610); Hot Glue Gun; Heat Embossing

No comments:

Post a Comment