Pages

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Stampin' Up Truly Grateful…Thank You!

Hi There!

I couldn't be more grateful for great family and wonderful friends who always stood by me and believe in me. I truly thank you from the bottom of my heart! Love you guys!!! 

Today's posting is a Truly Grateful stamp set from Stampin' Up that will only be available until the end of this year. I love this stamp set so much, it just states what it needs to state "truly grateful." I created three cards the other day and just couldn't resist to create another one. 

For this posting I'm making it short… =) since I blah-ed so much earlier. But take a moment to send thankful message to people who helped you through tough times and happy times. =) Thank you again for dropping by and thank you for those who continues to try to help me post, recommend, and like my cards on Facebook. I really appreciate you taking the time to share my ideas, cards, and helping me continue trying to build my Stampin' Up career (hopefully in the future =) thank you!!). 


If you have any questions regarding Stampin' Up Product please visit my website, email me, or contact me! 

Thanks for dropping by! 

Love always, SMILE!
Mui Hoang

The goodies used: 
Stamp Sets:  Stampin’ Up - Truly Grateful (131733), Gorgeous Grunge (130517); Verve Stamps - Words Cannot Express 
Inks: Stampin' Up Ink Pad - Soft Suede, Cherry Cobbler, Pumpkin Pie, Really Rust
Designer Series Paper:  Stampin' Up Retired Autumn Tradition
Card Stock:  Stampin' Up – Baked Brown Sugar, Whisper White, Natural White, Natural Ivory, Pumpkin Pie
Tools Used Specifically For This Creation: SU Window Frames Collection (129021) 
Glitz and Glam:  Pearls, Twines, Glitter, Liquid Pearls
Daily Tools:  Big Shot (113439), SU Big Shot Magnetic Platform (130658), SU Standard Cutting Pads (113475), SU Clear-Mount Blocks (118491); SU Stamp-a-ma-jig (101049), SU Paper Snips (103579), SU Sticky Strip; SU Dimension; SU Sponge

No comments:

Post a Comment