Pages

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Stampin' Up Wonderful Wreath

Good Morning Everyone,

Oh my oh my oh my, what a wonderfully beautiful wreath! I love how detailed this wreath it – look at each leaves!!! It was one of the must-have on my Stampin’ Up! (SU) list of stamp sets (and it’s a long long LONG list hehe).


This is from SU Wonderful Wreath (132748) from the Holiday Catalog. I know I couldn’t get my hands on them and add some rhinestones. I then cut it out, as well as the center of the wreath and added a little sentiment “Merry Christmas” from SU Retired Open Sleigh stamp set. I love mixing my stamp sets. I embossed the card using SU Perfect Polka Dots (117335) to give that snowing background.

Then used SU Little Leaves Sizzlits (114511) and added that on the left top and right bottom of the card. Wrapped some Baker’s Twine Cherry Cobbler (123125) around SU retired Letter to Santa’s DSP and SU Season of Style DSP Stack (132181) a few times and tied a bow. On top of it, I added a little snowflake using SU retired Snowflake Sizzlits then a rhinestone to finish off the card.

For the inside of this card, used SU vanilla cardstock and stamped “Hoping your Christmas is trimmed with the love and warmth of family and friends” from SU Christmas Message (131790/131793). I really love this stamp set, it has very meaningful meanings. Then I pulled some of the ideas from the front of the card and carried inside of the card. I also added some cute little small four petals flower from the SU Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack (118309) – love this punch pack!


For this one, I added a few more details after I made the first one. I couldn’t resist to add a little more details. It never hurts to reproduce right? That just means I can give out two cards!!! Hehe I love how both cards turned out. For the inside of this card, same idea as the first one. For this one, I used SU Joy to the World (131796/131799) sentiment “Happy Holidays to you and yours” I just love how curvy the font is! So pretty! And love how it look using Cherry Cobbler ink. Love love love!


Thank you for dropping by and please continue to share and tag my creations on Facebook. I would really appreciate it! 

If you have any questions regarding Stampin' Up Product please visit my website HERE and/or send me email me at muihoang0708@gmail.com.

Love always, SMILE!
Mui Hoang

The goodies used: 
Stamp Sets:  Stampin’ Up - Wonderful Wreath (132758), Christmas Message (137090/137093), Joy to the World (131796/131799), Retired Open Sleigh
Inks: Stampin' Up - Cherry Cobbler, Lucky Limeade, Real Red
Designer Series Paper:  Stampin' Up – Season of Style DSP Stack (132181), Retired Letters to Santa
Card Stock:  Stampin' Up – Whisper White, Real Red, Natural White, Pear Pizzazz, Very Vanilla
Tools Used Specifically For This Creation: SU Retired Snowflakes, SU Perfect Pot Dots Embossed Template (117335), SU Little Leaves Sizzlits (114511); SU Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack (118309)
Glitz and Glam:  Rhinestone (119246), Baker Twine Cherry Cobbler (123125), SU Retired Ribbons,
Daily Tools:  Big Shot (113439), SU Big Shot Magnetic Platform (130658), SU Standard Cutting Pads (113475), SU Clear-Mount Blocks (118491); SU Stamp-a-ma-jig (101049), SU Paper Snips (103579), SU Sticky Strip (104294); SU Snail Adhesive (104332); SU Dimension (104430); SU Sponge (101610)

No comments:

Post a Comment