Pages

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Yay!! Winner of Dynamic Duos (DD#83)

Good Morning!!!

What a wonderful surprised when I was checking my emails this morning and noticed I was the winner for Dynamic Duos (DD#83)! YAAAAAAAAAAYYYY!!! Couldn't stop smiling!!!!

This was what I submitted "Hello, Sailor":

I can proudly post this badge on my blog….



My cute little wonderful Chirstmas gift to myself! How wonderful. Thanks ladies!!! And look what these creative ladies think of my creation too:
"Mui was so creative with the designs on both of these cards- love the use of the scallop die for the waves, the knotted twine/rope on both cards and the homemade boat front that looks like it could sail off the page - fabulous job!  Congratulations, Mui!!"
If you have any questions regarding Stampin' Up products or anything and everything, please visit my website HERE and/or send me an email at muihoang0708@gmail.com.

Love always, SMILE!!!
Mui Hoang
Stampin' Up Demonstrator & My SU! Store

No comments:

Post a Comment