Pages

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas! AND Wow, What a surprise for me!!!

Hi All,

I wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas! Wishing you great joy and happiness as you create memories with those you love dearly.

I want to also take the time to thank everyone:

  • To My Family: Thank you for always ALWAYS being there for me and making me feel special every second! I couldn't ask for a better family. Love you guys sooo much!!! 
  • To my Friends: You know who you are, thank you so much for always sticking around, even when I didn't ask. I appreciate each and everyone of you. 
  • To all my creative bloggers: Thank you so much for all your sweet comments and thanks for letting me be apart.
  • To my coworkers and previous coworkers: Thank you for all you've taught me and thank you for being apart of my journey.
  • To those who walked in and out of my life: Thank you for leaving a foot print. 

I also wanted to share a wonderful great gift I received this morning from my friend, Jeff Kincaid. I was so speechless and I really couldn't ask for a better gift. It's so thoughtful and just……I am really speechless…Such a sweet wonderful gift, I couldn't wait to share with everyone. I love the chinese character the way he made it!!! I love love love love each and every piece of this. Thank You!  



Thank you all and you all have a sweet wonderful Christmas! That's all for me today! Merry Christmas!!!

Love Always, SMILE!
MUI HOANG
Stampin' Up Demonstrator & My SU! Store

No comments:

Post a Comment