Pages

Sunday, December 29, 2013

You Don't Look Any Older…Happy Birthday!!!!

Hello There!!!

Happy Sunday Everyone!!! 

I woke up this morning feeling so great after having such a blast-FUL AND FULL day with some good friends. Thank you!! 

And when I was thinking about the new year…I better get myself restocked up with my Happy Birthday cards for the new year - another fun FULL great years of birthday celebrations!!!.

Speaking of restock, make sure you get the Floral District DSP (126919), they’re on the clearance rack, get them before it’s gone forever!

Today, I am featuring sneak peeks - Spiral Flower Originals Die* and See Ya Later* stamp set – you can wait to get your hands on them. And pair it up with Remembering Your Birthday stamp set (131347/131350) – perfect together and fun to create together!!!

I started with a layout first and then created three of them, just changed it to landscape to a portrait and changed up the twines – still looks somewhat different…a little hehe

Here are all three cards side-by-side:


Here’s the first one I created…


Then changed the it to a portrait layout…


And I was all done before I know it!!! Sooo much fun making them and I can’t wait to have more fun with these stamp sets! Won’t you leave me a comment and let me know what you think of today’s card!

Thank you for dropping by! If you have any questions regarding Stampin' Up products or anything and everything in general, please visit my SU! 24/7 Online Store and/or send me an email at muihoang0708@gmail.com.

Love always, SMILE!!! 
MUI HOANG

[The Goodies Used]
Stamp Set: Remembering Your Birthday (131347/131350), See Ya Later**
Inks:Whisper White, Pacific Point
Paper: Whisper White, Natural White, Pool Party, So Saffron, Floral District Designer Series Paper (126919)
Accessories: Spiral Flower Originals Die*, Framelits Label Collection (125598), Punch Pack (118309), Twines, Buttons, Rhinestones, Crystal Effects (101005), Glitter

*SU! Occasion Catalog not available for non-Stampin' Up Demonstrator to order until January 3-June 1, 2014. 
**SU! Sale-a-bration Free product with each $50 purchase is not available for non-Stampin' Up Demonstrator to receive until January 28-March 31, 2014. 

Both are available for current Stampin' Up Demonstrator for preordering. Yay!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment