Pages

Friday, December 20, 2013

Stampin' Up White-on-White PP#176 Challenge

Hello There! 

I have been creating, but been so busy at work and some personal things… 

Today's feature The Paper Player PP#176 color challenge White-On-White plus a neutral or a metallic sentiment. This was sooooooo fun!!! These ladies are FANTASTIC!!! 

Here's two cards with similar layout but with different sentiments. OooOOh gosh! super fun to create!!! 

Here are two cards side-by-side…


And don't forget Mother's day will be coming up soon. you want to give your mom or any mothers a nice pretty card handmade from your heart =) Show your appreciation to your mom. I know I have a wonderful caring mom and all my wonderful caring sisters and sister-in-law. Here's the card





And never hurt to have birthday cards made just in case…=) every day is someone's bday =) 




Here's the PP#176 Color Challenge…

Love this challenge!!! So much fun!!! Hope you all joined on this fun fun fun play! =) 

Won't you leave me a comment and let me know what you think of today's card on your comments. I would truly appreciate it! Thanks!! 

If you have any questions regarding Stampin' Up Products or anything, please visit my website HERE and/or send me email me at muihoang0708@gmail.com.

Love always, SMILE!
Mui Hoang
The goodies used: 
Stamp Sets:  Stampin' Up - Teeny Tiny Wishes (128746/127802); Perfect Pennant*; My Mother*
InksSilver Embossed Powder
Designer Series Paper (DSP) Stampin' Up – Retired Bride DSP
Card Stock:  Stampin' Up – Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Vellum
Tools Used Specifically For This Creation: Stampin' Up - Floral Frames Framelits (127012), Elegant Butterfly (127526),  Bitty Butterfly (129406), Paper Doily Sizzilits (125592), Twine*, Ribbons; Liquid Pearls, Pearls, Rhinestone

*Not available for non-Stampin' Up Demonstrator to order until January 3-June 1, 2014. Available for current Stampin' Up Demonstrator for preordering. =)

1 comment:

  1. Mui, once again your cards are stunning! I love your use of liquid pearls around the border of your cards, the doilies and the beautiful embellishments. Thanks so much for playing along with my challenge this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete