Pages

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Stampin' Up See Ya Later and Banner Occasion & Sale-A-Bration Sneak Peek

HelloOoOoooO Everyone, 

So, it was supposed to snow in Sacramento, but it didn't…BUT it was an excused for me to craft!!! hehe


Yesterday, I was so EXCITED when my Stampin' Up pre-order Occasion Catalog and Sale-A-Bration arrived!!! Please note, these are not available to order until Jan. 3, 2014, but if you sign up with Stampin' Up as a demonstrator, you'll get to!!! Contact me for more information =)Plus, you'll be in time to learn all about the Sale-A-Bration - these items are free for every $50 you order on top of your hostess dollars too!!! Super-Super-SUPER cool deal!!! 

So let's get started…YAY!!!

Here's all four..hehe =)

Yeah?




Yeah yeah?




Yeah yeah yeah?




Oh yeah!!!! 



Loving it huh? Can't wait to get your hands on them huh? EXCITED HUH? Cool huh? I KNOW my eyes popped open and hahaha pretty much marked EVERYTHING I want want want WANT!!! You'll be jaw-dropping and you won't think I'm coo-coo talking.

For these cards, I decided to make it all the same layout, because See Ya Later Stamp set...HEY, they're different sentiments, plus I couldn't resist using them. Super-duper sooo sooo crazy cute!!! LOVE!!! And the Sale-A-Bration Banner Punch and Banner Blast stamp set is also a must have!!! I was…i have to make banners out of them! =)And all these designer series papers are from the Fresh Prints DSP Stack from the soon-to-be released Occasion catalog. LOVE the colors!!! And the new Baker Twine - Gold & Silver

Can't wait to continue to share more with you!!! Continue to drop by to see other creations sneak peek of the Occasion AND Sale-A-Bration items. Ahhhh, sooo EXCITED!!!! 

Thank you for dropping by and please continue to share my creations on Facebook and elsewhere, I would really appreciate it! 

If you have any questions regarding Stampin' Up Product please visit my website HERE and/or send me email me at muihoang0708@gmail.com.

Love always, SMILE!
Mui Hoang

Leave a comment. Let me know what you think of today's card on your comments. I would truly appreciate it! Thanks!! 

The goodies used: 
Stamp Sets:  Stampin’ Up - Sale-A-Bration See Ya Later, Banner Blast, Language of Love, Lots of Thanks (129690), Happiest Birthday Wishes (122617), Gorgeous Grunge (130517)
Inks: Stampin' Up Ink Pad - Whisper White, Island Indigo, Pool Party, Lucky Limeade, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron
Designer Series Paper:  Stampin' Up Fresh Prints Paper Stack
Card Stock:  Stampin' Up – Crumb Cake, Whisper White,Very Vanilla, Real Red, Soft Suede, Pumpkin Pie
Tools Used Specifically For This Creation: Banner Punch
Glitz and Glam:  Pearls, Twines, Glitter, Liquid Pearls
Daily Tools:  Big Shot (113439), SU Big Shot Magnetic Platform (130658), SU Standard Cutting Pads (113475), SU Clear-Mount Blocks (118491); SU Stamp-a-ma-jig (101049), SU Paper Snips (103579), SU Sticky Strip; SU Dimension; SU Sponge

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I found your four chalkboard cards on Pinterest, Did you use a sponge dauber and white ink to give it the chalk board effect? Reallly well done!

    ReplyDelete